Monday, November 4, 2013

Ella Vaitai

1. Where are you from? 
My family is originally from Laie, Hawaii. We moved here to Orem, Utah when I was younger, but Laie will always be home to me. 

2. How many siblings do you have? 
8 kids in my family. 5 girls and 3 boys.


3. What is your favorite movie? 
Love and Basketball is my all time favorite movie. But I also loooove Selena and Grease! Lol

4. Do you play any instruments? 
Nope. I wish I did!

5. How long have you been married? 
6 months :)

6. Do you have any kids? 
No, not yet

7. What is your favorite part of living in Provo/Orem? 
I love the scenery here, especially the mountains. I also love that you get to experience all 4 seasons here in Utah. 

8. Do/did you go to school? What degree(s) do you have? 
Yes! I got a volleyball scholarship to play at Pasadena City College, JC in california. I got my AA, and came back to Utah to continue playing volleyball at UVU, but I got hurt, and decided not to play anymore so now I’m working towards my Bachelors. 

9. What is your favorite thing to do with your girlfriends? 
Anything sport related is fun (because a lot of my best friends were my teammates) Lol. A lot of times we just like to go to dinner and just talk about everything that goes on in our lives and memories!

10. What is your favorite food? 
Mac and Cheese and Musubis!

11. What are you most and least looking forward to about football season? 
I just love watching my husband play, that's the most exciting thing about the season for me. I also get to Travel to watch the away games so I'm excited about that. I'm not looking forward to how fast the season is going to go by. Being my husband's last season, I knew it would come and go so quickly.

12. What is one of your most embarrassing moments? 
Oh my gosh!! One time I was at a YSA dance, one of my fav songs came on so I started dancing towards the dance floor with my cute heels on and the floor was so slippery, I straight up slipped and fell right on my back! Lol I got up so fast and my face was SO red! Good thing I had my sister to laugh it off with. 

13. If you could live anywhere where would it be? 
California or Florida! Especially Miami!

14. What is your favorite article of clothing? 
I don’t really have a favorite. I  just love everything about fall/winter clothes

15. How did you and your husband meet? 
My cousin Jray Galeai(he used to play at BYU) actually hooked us up. Jray called me to come play volleyball at a church, and Naki was there with Jray, and I guess it was love at first sight for my hubby! HAHA!

16. What position does your husband play? 
Offensive Line: Left Guard

17. Do you love football? Did that love come before or after your met your husband? 
I absolutely LOVE football! My family is all about sports, so I grew up watching my brother’s play football in junior high, high school, and collegiately. I seriously am always watching film with my husband after their games. Lol he always says I know more about football than a lot of guys. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment