Monday, August 5, 2013

Nikki O'Mary

Meet Nikki O'Mary! 
She is a Senior wife on the team and is so excited to meet everyone! Welcome Nikki!




Where are you from?
San Diego, California
How many siblings do you have?
I’m #5 of 6. It’s awesome!








Do you play any instruments? Sing?
If lip syncing counts then yes, I sing. I am probably the least musical (is that right?) person you've met.
How long have you been married?
We’ve been married for just over a year. June 2nd!





What is your favorite food?
Food. I am a fan of just about everything. If you ever feel bad about your cooking, just drop by the O’Marys. We’re pretty easy to impress in the food department. I miss Filipino food from home.







Do/did you go to school? What degree(s) do you have?
Yep. I graduated from BYU with my bachelor’s in Teaching Social Science. I’m about to start my second year teaching history. This year I’ll be at a junior high, so I’m sure I’ll have a ton of stories if you ever need a laugh or a “my-life-could-be-worse-I-could-be-in-junior-high” moment. 
What is your favorite article of clothing?
Hanes white v-neck FOR SURE!  So comfy and cheap. Gotta love it!








How did you and your husband meet?


The basketball court in junior high! We didn’t really become friends until our 9th grade World History class. We became really good friends, mostly because we would make fun of our teacher from across the room. (Especially when he told us about being abducted by aliens….What the?!?) We both had crushes on each other, but didn’t want the other to know. You know, because that’s the WORST thing that could happen to you when you’re 14. We would try to be sly and wait for each other after class, or try to do projects together. Funny story about this creative flirting: We both had braces our junior year (so cute, right?), and we had the class period before lunch together. We would plan our orthodontist appointments before that class and then text each other “Oh hey, I’m going to Wendy's. Do you want anything? I mean I’m going there anyways, so if you want something, I can just buy it for you, you know…” (We didn’t have open campus, so eating fast food during lunch automatically made you cool). Ha! Anyways, we started dating our junior year and have been happy since! I totally married my best friend, which is the best!




What position does your husband play?

Kevin is the long-snapper. (He snaps the ball to the kicker and punter :D). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment