Friday, July 26, 2013

Lexi Arellano

Meet LEXI!
Lexi is currently our Junior Co-President so just like Rachel, she's a great person to get in touch with if you have any questions!




Where are you from? 
Scott and I are both from a tiny town 2 hours north of LA called Solvang, CA it is the danish capital of America :)

How many siblings do you have? 
4 older sisters, 1 younger brother and 1 younger step brother.








What is your favorite movie?  
So I am with my daughter A LOT and i have become addicted to Madagascar 3... I could watch it a million times and never get sick of it .

Do you play any instruments? 
I play a pretty mean air guitar!










How long have you been married? 
3 years  on July 10th... this may make us the 2nd oldest couple on the team... I know the Fua Family has us beat!
Do you have any kids? 
We have a 2 year old ball  of energy , her name is Brooklyn and we are expecting a little boy, Kyler Joseph (KJ), on September 24th









What is your favorite part of living in Provo/Orem? 
Hokulia (Shaved ice), Tocanos and Football (I am one of those wives that is obsessed with football and totally understands the game, my dad has been a HS coach for 23 years.)

Do/did you go to school? What degree(s) do you have? 
I just got my AA in General Studies and I start culinary school in the fall.







What is your favorite thing to do with your girlfriends? 
Get dressed up and go out to dinner and laugh..

What is your favorite food?  
MEXICAN FOOD!! I can eat it  all day every day!! GET IN MY BELLY!

What are you most and least looking forward to about football season? 
Not going into labor during the Utah game and meeting new wives and having our parties...The bowl wont be too bad either. lol






What is one of your most embarrassing moments?  
My whole life... or pretty much every time I  TRY to make a joke.

If you could live anywhere where would it be? 
Thousand Oaks, CA

What is your favorite article of clothing? 
SHOES.... my favorite item in my closet is a pair of Chrsstian Louboutin black boots.

How did you and your husband meet?  
We grew up in the same home ward.

What position does your husband play?  
Punter, he was also really excited to learn that he is now the holder for PAT’s and Field Goals... it literally doubles his playing time!

Do you love football? Did that love come before or after your met your husband? 
I honestly think I am more into football then him.



1 comment:

  1. Love you Lexi! Can't wait for this season. It's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete