Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lindsay Mahina




1. Where are you from?
I'm from Ontario, California not Canada. It's about 30 minutes east of LA.

2. How many siblings do you have?
 I have one sibling, a younger brother, he's actually my hubby's best friend. 

3. What is your favorite movie?
 My favorite movie would have to be either She's The Man or The Holiday. I can pretty much quote them both. 



4. Do you play any instruments? Sing?
No unfortunately not. My hubby has all the musical talent. He can literally pick up any instrument and teach himself to play it within 15 minutes.

5. How long have you been married?
We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary on July 30.

6. Do you have any kids?
 Nope 



7. What is your favorite part of living in Provo/Orem?
Honestly, not a lot. The summers are nice, hiking, boating, swimming, and just enjoying the sunshine. But the snow is too cold for me to handle and it lasts way too long.


8. Do/did you go to school? What degree(s) do you have?
Yes, I graduated from BYU in 2011. I majored in Family Sciences with an emphasis in Housing and Interiors and minored in Business management.

9. What is your favorite thing to do with your girlfriends?
 I love to get dressed up and go out or put some sweats on and watch a movie. I'm not picky. 





10. What is your favorite food? 
My most favorite food is Sushi. I could live off of it.

11. What are you most and least looking forward to about football season?
Not being able to hang out with my hubby anymore. Even after 10 years, I still love hanging out with him all the time.





12. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
Okay seriously you want me to pick one? Ha Ask my hubby I'm a total klutz. The most embarrassing was probably walking up the RB stairs when it was snowing, I slipped on the snow and fell down like 5 stairs. Some guy tried to grab me to help and I ended up pulling him down with me. Not my classiest moment.

13. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Either Coronado, California or someplace in Hawaii.

14. What is your favorite article of clothing?
It depends on my mood. I love a good pair of sweats but nothing makes me feel better than a cute pair of heels.



15. How did you and your husband meet?
We grew up in the same stake. But we met at Youth Conference when we were 14. He asked me to dance and we really hit it off. We started hanging out at church dances and instant messaging each other (yeah I know we're old) we were friends until we were 16 and then we started dating. Then I waited for him while he served his mission in Madagascar.

16. What position does your husband play?
He plays Tight End 






17. Do you love football? Did that love come before or after your met your husband?
I have always loved football. I grew up in a football family, my dad played in college and my brother plays too. So naturally I love watching it and as my husband would tell you I probably know more about it then most guys do. Haha







0 comments:

Post a Comment