Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kelsey Yeck




I’m from Boise, Idaho and no, I didn't grow up on a potato farm. I have 4 older siblings, 3 sisters and a brother who will never get over the fact that I’m taller than him. We've expanded to include 4 in laws, and 9 little ones!




I love movies but a favorite is hard to pick. Hitch, The Proposal, Harry Potter (yes, I LOVE it) – there all just too good! You can surely find Mike and I wrapped up in a movie on most Friday nights, and I’ll be wearing last year’s travel sweats (super attractive, I know).  And when Mike's gone, all I watch is crime dramas. My favorite food might be Mac & Cheese, I’m a bit of a connoisseur.  I embarrass myself all the time, usually when my mouth just keeps going, long after I told it to stop.








Michael and I met during our freshman year at BYU. We were in the same BIO 100 class and one day I just sat down next to him. We shared a little small talk and that was that. The next class, he’d saved me a seat with really good leg room (those are like gold for us tall ones). A week or so later we went on our first date and the rest is history.






Mike and I were engaged in April and married on July 7th, 2011. So that’s part of the reason Mike’s football number means so much! #77

We've been married for 2 years now and are more in love than ever! We’re embracing all that Provo has to offer us, including the amazing friends we've met while here. Michael is studying Exercise Science and I’m finishing up my Psychology degree. After school we are looking forward to Mike starting PT school and we’re not sure where that will take us but we’re excited for new adventures!





As far as football goes, you won’t meet a bigger Cougar fan! I’ve practically disowned some family members that are not on board…yet. Mike is starting his Junior season at tackle on the offensive line. I’m really excited to be in the stands, yelling at refs, singing the fight song, and laughing with the wives while we wait for our husbands after the game. Away games, that I’m not at, are probably my least favorite part but being with the wives club makes it so much better! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment