Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hayden Mathews

Say HELLO to Hayden Mathews!

I am from Orem, Utah. I have 4 siblings who I am really close with. There are 4 girls and 1 boy in
my family. I have 6 nieces and nephew and one on the way.


My favorite movie is The Notebook! Always will be.

Marcus and I have been married for 1 year and 4 months. We were married in the Salt Lake City
temple, my favorite temple. We have a one month old baby and his name is Christian. He is the
sweetest little baby and we love him so much!

My favorite part of living in Utah is having the four seasons! Utah is beautiful. I love going up to
Sundance and being in the mountains.


I graduated from BYU with my bachelors in health science in 2010. I love the healthcare field, always
has been very interesting to me. Most of my jobs I worked before I had Christian were at healthcare
facilities. I enjoy being able to help people and better their lives. I used to be a director at a
handicapped facility. It was the most challenging job, but also the most rewarding. I felt blessed to
work with those individuals. I love my new job now which is being a full time mom to Christian.


My favorite thing to do with my girlfriends is going out to eat! I always go to the “chick food
restaurants” that Marcus doesn’t like, for example; Zupas. My hubby and I love going to movies and
being with our friends.



This football season I am most looking forward to watching the games and cheering on the team! I’m excited to see how the team does this year. I am least looking forward to saying goodbye to my husband for the weekends.

If I could live anywhere it would probably be Hawaii!! I would go snorkeling every day.

My favorite clothes to wear are in the fall. I love wearing sweaters and layers and fall is my favorite season.

My husband and I met on Facebook. I thought he was way cute so I was creepy and added him as a friend and about 5 minutes later he wrote me a message and we talked a little and went out on a date the next day. We were inseparable after that and always together. 

My husband plays wide receiver. His little brother Mitch also plays on the team, they are best friends and will constantly be seen goofing off and being nerds. I love them, they are hilarious together/annoying. :)

I love football, my family are big BYU fans. My dad was the QB at BYU back in the day, and also was signed with the Raiders so I have grown up hearing about football my whole life. I also was on the dance team in high school and we’d perform at every half time on the football field and my dance team was also practicing and I noticed that football players practiced a lot as well. That’s where I learned that football is a tough sport and a lot of skill and practice and time are involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment